Bovine Collagen for Medical Devices and Cell Culture Research
Collagen functions as a structural component of the body, providing strength and support to the extracellular matrix (ECM), and has also been shown to be highly involved in cell signaling. The physical properties of collagen are well-suited for biomedical research such as cell culture, 3D printing, electrospinning and tissue engineering, as well as regenerative medicine applications.
Collagen Solutions' manufactures purified, medical grade collagen products from bovine sources under carefully monitored and controlled conditions. All products are manufactured in ISO 13485 certified facilities.
Customers use our high-purity collagen for 3D cell culture research and in tissue matrices for medical devices, including dental, orthopedic, hemostatic and other applications.
- Acid-solubilized (telocollagen)
- Pepsin-solubilized (atelocollagen)
- Custom as required
Features & Benefits
- GMP-grade (consult Collagen Solutions)
- High purity
- Established safety history
- Multiple aqueous solvent, pH and concentration options
- Can be cross-linked to meet customer requirements
- Controllable in-vivo absorbtion times for specific clinical applications
- Subjected to FDA-approved viral inactivation studies (consult Collagen Solutions)
- Meets ASTM F2212 guidelines (consult Collagen Solutions)